Conveyor Services was founded by Paul Moulton, Stephen Hamilton and Mark Hammond , who have over 60 years combined experience in the material handling equipment industry. We work alongside integrators and manufacturers to professionally install and configure material handling systems that will deliver increased productivity and reduce cost inefficiencies, to ultimately increase profits for businesses worldwide.
We have a fleet of over 50 engineers, all fully trained in both mechanical and electrical engineering. Our service is completed by our software programmers enabling us to manage all aspects of installing and activating a new material handling system. The team are also available 24/7 for emergency call outs, maintenance and servicing issues.
Our collaborative, can-do approach has won us many referrals and repeat business both in the UK and overseas. We work closely with our customers to develop ideas and turn them into reality. To find out more please explore some of our past projects.
- Fleet of experienced mechanical and electrical engineers
- Servicing and refurbishment facilities
- Software programming and reconfiguration
- All brands of equipment and software supported
- Collaborative, proactive approach to projects
- 24/7 call-out service
- Robust scheduling and time management
- Worldwide service
- No job too big or too small
- Excellent customer service
- Competitive prices